Hot Business Trends
Question: As a small business owner, what trends should I be aware of as we start this New Year?
Answer: According to America’s Nonprofit Entrepreneurial Education Network, here are six you might consider:
- Virtual Business Mentoring Sources: entrepreneurs need someone who is experienced and can be confidential about their communications to test ideas, learn from and solve operating issues: SCORE, Small Business Development Councils, Women business centers and your local Chamber are a few to consider.
- Business assistance programs: there are online communities tailored specifically for Veterans, Small Businesses (SCORE), Women, Youth and Minorities that can provide one-on-one or group
- Alternative Funding: raising capital today is changing as well: merchant advances, supplier credit, AR financing, and crowdfunding are all available.
- Keep overhead costs down: outsourced services or virtual office solutions continue to offer benefits for small businesses to lower operating costs.
- Cloud-based applications: there are new small business apps that look as though they will improve efficiency in areas of bookkeeping, expense control, CRM and project
- Network, Network, Network. Remember the broader your personal reach is the sounder your base of information as well as gather and decision making will become.
Back to list of topics
Cape Cod Website Design and Build by: COLEwebdev