Cove Burying Ground is the oldest cemetery in Eastham. There are three Mayflower passengers interred here, Lt. Joseph Rogers (1608-1678), Constance Hopkins (1605-1677), and Giles Hopkins (1607-1690). The cemetery has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1999.
Bridge Road Cemetery is located on the west side of Bridge Road, south of the intersection with Samoset Road. The cemetery was established in 1720, and marks the location of the town’s second meeting house.
For more information on Cemeteries in Eastham, please see http://www.capecodgravestones.com
Cape Cod Website Design and Build by: COLEwebdev